Labels

Saturday, May 16, 2015

To Blog or not to blog....it's going to be a process!!

I have been wanting to blog for awhile.  It kinda scares me!  I'm a over thinker, I over complicate, and I want things to be perfect!  I look at other blogs for inspiration and am amazed by the creativity, the wit, the information, and how PERFECT it looks!  Well I'm over it.  I want to blog because I want to have a place to document our adventures.  It's for us and for those awesome family and friends that want to follow our crazy ride.  So it may not be pretty, my punctuation will be atrocious, I may figure out how to insert the cool butterfly picture I want as my background or I may just leave it as is!  What I can guarantee is is that we have surprises in store!

3 comments:

  1. This is great, Heidi! I want to join the ride :)
    Is there a way to "follow" your blog?
    - angi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack, you're asking a technical question!! Let me see, I think I may be able to add an email sign up option. Still figuring this beast out!

      Delete